Boston-based Klaviyo is looking to hire for the role of Manager of Compliance & Deliverability. They are "looking for a passionate, driven leader to take compliance and deliverability at Klaviyo to the next level."
Some of the listed requirements include:
- An individual with recognized compliance and deliverability expertise.
- Understands the technical aspects of email, including FBLs, DNS, DKIM, SPF, DMARC, TLS and other core infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Blocklist Mitigation, Mailbox Filtering Mitigation at Klaviyos scale.
- Has experience with cloud infrastructure providers (i.e. Twilio SendGrid, Sparkpost, etc)
- Has knowledge of global and regional data collection and handling requirements from both a legislative (CAN-SPAM, GDPR etc.) and receiver (Gmail, Microsoft etc.) perspective.
Could this be you? Click on through to apply. And good luck!
Klaviyo is also looking to fill the role of Director of Compliance & Deliverability, a role that will help to "set the vision for compliance and deliverability." For more information on that listing, click here.
Meanwhile, SparkPost is looking to hire for the role of Software Engineer, SMTP Delivery. The position would be remote. This engineering-focused role would encompass Feature Enhancements, Testing, Debugging and Documentation. At least 3 years experience building and deploying high quality, highly reliable, scalable enterprise software products is required. Expertise with Puppet or Ansible, Python, Perl, Lua, Shell scripting, Node.js, PostgreSQL, NoSQL all considered a plus.
If that sounds like it's right up your alley, click on through for more information and to apply. Good luck!
I'm always happy to share email industry-related job postings here on Spam Resource. It's a tough time and I want to do what I can to help keep good folks employed. Feel free to reach out to let me know of new postings.