- Written by Yours Truly: AOL Webmail Update
- Pivotal Veracity by way of the EEC: AOL Disables Images in AOL.com and AIM.com Starting Today:
- From CampaignMonitor: Default image blocking continues to gather momentum
- ClickZ: AOL Turns Off Images in Web-Based Mail
- Ken Magill: AOL Blocking Graphics; E-mail Open Rates to Drop Further & Image Fiasco
- Return Path: The Real Story, Update, and "AOL's Official Statement."
- eROI: AOL disables images in AOL.com & AIM.com
Here's links to the most relevant takes on the recent webmail changes at AOL, in my own humble opinion.