Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Complete understanding of email end-to-end delivery including IP addresses, DNS, SMTP, authentication and email headers
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, CASL and other email marketing regulations as well as email best practices
- Experience with outbound or inbound email deliverability
- Understanding of major email authentication methods (SPF, DKIM, etc) and sender/IP reputation management.
- Knowledge of email filtering technologies.
- Previous experience handling ISP Relations, FBL signups, whitelisting, email block resolution
- Reviewing data and conducting email delivery analysis
- Investigating and addressing email delivery problems by engaging directly with relevant ISP abuse desks, email blacklists, and anti-spam technology providers.
- Experience with email validation, deliverability and reputation management services.
- Experience with the management of large (1MM+ subscriber) email lists.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, specifically for data analysis of delivery metrics and success.
- Work with our engineering department to help spec out business requirements as we expand our email management platform.
- Excellent project management skills, with an emphasis on self-motivation and follow-through
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills, with a strong attention to detail.
Interested? Click here to apply.
Special thanks to Leslie Huffines of Home Improvement Leads for sharing this open position.